Axis Bank home loan borrowers can view all the details about their Bank home loan statement. In this specific statement, the principal borrowed, the interest charged by the bank, the duration of the mortgage loan, the remaining principal balance, the payment breakdown, etc., are all clearly stated. This document is also known as the Axis Bank Provisional Mortgage Loan Certificate.
Who can apply for a mortgage loan?
- People with salaries (working in the government and the private sector)
- Professionals (i.e. doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, CPAs, cost accountants, company secretaries, management consultants, etc.)
- Operate a business on my own and file income tax returns
- people who are at least 21 years old and, ideally, not older than 60 or 65 years.
What documentation is required to obtain a mortgage?
The following are some of the documents required to apply for a mortgage:
- Results accounts
- Pay stubs and Form 16
- Bank statements
- Latest Income Statements
- credit report
- Proof of age (Aadhaar, passport, PAN card, driver’s license, etc.)
- Proof of address (Aadhaar, Passport, Driving License, electricity bill, phone bill, ration card, etc.)
- Photo ID proof (Aadhaar, passport, PAN card, voter ID, driver’s license, etc.)
- ownership documents
How to apply for a mortgage loan from Axis Bank?
Home loan applications often adhere to a method such as:
- You must apply for a mortgage loan, you can do it online or at bank branches or loan centers.
- Loan Sanction – The bank will sanction your loan amount after receiving your application and reviewing the appropriate KYC and financial stability documentation.
- Once the loan is approved, you must present the documentation of the asset that will serve as collateral for your loan for its technical and legal approval.
- The bank will authorize and release your loan after the loan amount and requested property have been verified.
- You may be able to get your Axis Bank home loan approved in 15 days with the proper documentation.
Ways to get your mortgage loan statement
- Making an inquiry by contacting customer service. Both 1860-419-5555 and 1860-500-5555 are toll free numbers.
- Via online chat: Click online chat at Axis Bank Customer Service. Request your loan statement by entering your registered email address and cell phone number.
- Sending an email to [email protected] using the registered email address.
- Visit an Axis Bank home loan center.
How to view Axis Bank home loan statements online?
- Please visit the official website or net banking platform of Axis Bank first.
- To use net banking services, you must first click on the net banking login page and then enter your registered user ID and password.
- You must select the “Inquiries” option after logging in.
- You must choose the “Provisional Home Loan Certificate” option in the “Inquiries” tab.
- Then enter the information about your mortgage loan for which you need it.
- The Axis Bank home loan statement finally appears after entering the details. You will be able to download your home loan statement and then access, review, save or print it.
How to view Axis Bank home loan statements offline?
- You can go to Axis Bank locations closest to you.
- When you arrive at the branch, you can request the mortgage loan statement form. Include all relevant information, including applicant’s name, PAN number, date of birth, residential address, mortgage loan details, applicant’s email address, and contact information.
- You need to provide the necessary supporting documentation after completing the form, such as a PAN card, Aadhaar card or a copy of your passport, to get the Axis Bank Offline Home Loan Statement from the bank branch.
Axis Bank Loan Statement Components
- The loan statement shows the time period of the loan during which the transactions are summarized.
- A list of transactions, including any fees or penalties that may have been applied throughout the term of the loan, is also displayed.
- Unpaid principal balance of the remaining loan balance. The mortgage loan statement also includes information about outstanding debts.
- Detail of previous payments.
- Calculation of fees.
- They are considered interest and principal.
- Axis Bank’s home loan statement also includes loan information such as customer ID, PAN number, date of birth, and loan account number, among other things.